Pages

1.26.2013

Resonance of Vogue

First of all, let me introduce ROVUE to all of you . Rovue - Resonance of Vogue . Now, i'm running my newest project  
Rovue with my friends. At first, Rovue start to focus on men's clothing but in the future we also have 
so many plans to make Rovue bigger and bigger such as expand our product for women :)

I'm wearing ROVUE blue striped pattern tee

striped pattern tee - ROVUE . maroon jegging . boots - June and Julia


Also find Rovue on twitter & instagram : @rv_rovue 
Facebook Fanpage : ROVUE


FIND ME ON : TWITTER | FORMSPRING | INSTAGRAM @aureliaolivia

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. I LOVE THIS!! such a perfect casual outfit.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com
    MSDRESSY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, so nice :)
    fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS